WnSoft Forums

Questions - Making a slide show

canico

I am a new user of 5.5 Deluxe and would like help with the following -

I made one slide show and have started on a second one,however the title of my first one remains and I cannot get rid of the first title and give my new one a new name.

B) I put in 29 pics for my new sequence and tried it in preview and all was well.When I tried to resume some days later and add sme more pics the 29 have disappeared and in each window is a message SCAN - 0002.JPG Path: H:\new folder.

Can anyone please advise where I am going wrong.

Guest Yachtsman1

I am a new user of 5.5 Deluxe and would like help with the following -

I made one slide show and have started on a second one,however the title of my first one remains and I cannot get rid of the first title and give my new one a new name.

B) I put in 29 pics for my new sequence and tried it in preview and all was well.When I tried to resume some days later and add sme more pics the 29 have disappeared and in each window is a message SCAN - 0002.JPG Path: H:\new folder.

Can anyone please advise where I am going wrong.

Hi Canico

I suggest you read the FAQ's, you are making basic mistakes which are well documented in the FAQ's

Regards

Yachtsman1

Ronnie

Thanks for your message - I was trying to reply when I lost it,kindly send again.

Canico

I can't remember what my message was now so I am unable to re-send it to you. I was probably inviting you to visit my web site here: to see if there was anything there, that you might find useful.

Ron