WnSoft Forums

Day out on Pinckney Island

cottage

Very good pictures , Bill .

Well surprised by the quality with this converter... ( utilisate on all the pictures? ).

Beautifull place this island !

Only a question : why do no give the same ratio to all the pictures ?

daniel

Hi Bill,

Nice try, on the Canon EOSI D 111 use only the center of the focusing spots (this is the sharpest), do not forget the rule of thirds and give your subjects room to move into. On the white Egrets you are a little over exposed losing detail in the feathers, if you want to correct this send me an email.

Altogether pretty good, please do not get discouraged by my comments as i am only trying to help you.

Rick

Very good pictures , Bill .

Well surprised by the quality with this converter... ( utilisate on all the pictures? ).

Beautifull place this island !

Only a question : why do no give the same ratio to all the pictures ?

daniel

Hi Danial,

Thanks for your kind comments. This presentation was just a quick view of our day out on Pinckney Island, and certainly not intended to be perfect. Some images were cropped and I just didn't take the time to match them up with the others. Thank you for taking the time to view it!

Kind regards,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Nice try, on the Canon EOSI D 111 use only the center of the focusing spots (this is the sharpest), do not forget the rule of thirds and give your subjects room to move into. On the white Egrets you are a little over exposed losing detail in the feathers, if you want to correct this send me an email.

Altogether pretty good, please do not get discouraged by my comments as i am only trying to help you.

Rick

Hello again Rick. I've been waiting on your next PTE show.

As for my Pinckney... it was a great day out and the resulting show was just for fun. Your suggestions are appreciated. Thank you. Yes, I do know the rule of thirds, etc., and follow photography rules occasionally. I'll drop you a note so you can give me some pointers though. One can never have enough of those. smile.gif

Bill