WnSoft Forums

FIFA 2010 World Cup cities and stadia

colin hill

With 52 days left to kick off of the worlds greatest sporting event in my country, I thought I would quickly put this presentation

together. My apologies for the file being so large and I know over 6 minutes in many peoples opinion may be a bit long. I have tried

to show pictures of each of the host cities and the stadiums, each one of them unique in their architecture. Some may have already seen my

presentation on the Moses Mabhida stadium in my city, so here are the rest.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzaamlmlaz5

With 52 days left to kick off of the worlds greatest sporting event in my country, I thought I would quickly put this presentation

together. My apologies for the file being so large and I know over 6 minutes in many peoples opinion may be a bit long. I have tried

to show pictures of each of the host cities and the stadiums, each one of them unique in their architecture. Some may have already seen my

presentation on the Moses Mabhida stadium in my city, so here are the rest.

Colin

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzaamlmlaz5

Hi Colin

I have really enjoyed looking at this which I thought was interesting, well presented and some great pics, not to mention the beautiful weather! Thank you.

Best regards

Maureen

Thank you to those for watching this presentation and for the kind comments. It was one presentation that was put together on the spur of the moment.

Ken,

I am sure the visitors to the games will enjoy. I watched the winter olympics on TV, was spectacular. It will be winter here, so not much prospect of rain.

Maureen,

Thank you for your comments. I too am not much of a football fan. Rugby is my game. I will watch a lot of the games though.

Daniel,

I am so glad to have given you some insight into the cities and towns where the games will be staged and of course the various stadiums. I hope you will enjoy watching the games on tv.

Colin

Colin

Thanks for the show, you have some good images. I am sure I will enjoy the event on the TV more after seeing your AV.