WnSoft Forums

Detroit Iron

Ken sent me some old Classic American Car images. So I thought I'd have a bit of fun/practise.

Thanks Ken for the images and thanks to Lin for helping out with a rotation problem.

This is just for a bit of fun. Please dont take it seriously.

PC Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?wdiwgziwmly

Mac Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?otn50ldmmiy

Just close your eyes and remember all theose beautiful old cars...

Andrew

Hello Andrew! Thanks for posting your excellent presentation on Detroit's Iron. You were kind enough to post a Mac version therefore allowing us to see it too. It played perfectly well, both the video and audio. Thanks Bill

Andrew...

Bravo! Very well done.

I understand you are training for the bells and whistles contest...

...and Ken - did you really have all those cars?

/Lennart :P

Andrew

Enjoyed the AV very much. Using the textured neutral gray background worked well, the rotation helped keep the presentation interesting and the music was spot-on.

Also I think the wide format also matched the looooooong cars. As a bit of a petrol head I could look at images of old cars any time.

Like some here I was a little doubtful at first but now I am finding AVs do look better in 16x9 or 16x10 format, (this one certainly did), and think my future AVs will be in that format.

Ken

What a great collection of old Classic American Car images, thanks for making them available for us all to see.

Andrew

Enjoyed the AV very much. Using the textured neutral gray background worked well, the rotation helped keep the presentation interesting and the music was spot-on.

Also I think the wide format also matched the looooooong cars. As a bit of a petrol head I could look at images of old cars any time.

Like some here I was a little doubtful at first but now I am finding AVs do look better in 16x9 or 16x10 format, (this one certainly did), and think my future AVs will be in that format.

Ken

What a great collection of old Classic American Car images, thanks for making them available for us all to see.

Those cars were just sublime in their day. They outclass todays vehicles by miles.

I'm now convinced that my shows should be in WS 16 x 9. It suits me fine and thats the way I want to go.

Im really glad you enjoyed it.

Andrew

Hello Andrew! Thanks for posting your excellent presentation on Detroit's Iron. You were kind enough to post a Mac version therefore allowing us to see it too. It played perfectly well, both the video and audio. Thanks Bill

My pleasure Bill. A more simple time when life was so much nicer. How proud they must have been just to own one of those.

Andrew