WnSoft Forums

Got Planes?

Slugman

Hello all. Getting back into the P2E world after a long absence. Have created my first show since v3 that's hosted at the Beechbrook site (thanks Bill) as well as at my own site:

Got Planes?

Loads of military aircraft from my trips around the world. Crank up the volume and enjoy.

Platform performance reports welcome since there weren't very many wide screen monitors last I made a show.

post-7446-127233268822_thumb.jpg

James

Oh Yeeeeeer!!!

You break many of the rules but I don't care!!!!

Great show, one of the best for sometime. You haven't forgotten much since v3. Great images matched with a good choice of music, creative use of the PZR functions and very original production. Loved the bonus afterburners I wanted more and you delivered.

Tried to photograph these on several occasions at air shows and it ain't easy, you have some excellent images.

Thanks and looking forward to more from you.

Platform performance reports welcome since there weren't very many wide screen monitors last I made a show.

Runs well and looks great on my 1920x1080 Win7 Pro 64bit PC.

Off now to have another look at your AV. smile.gif

Many thanks guy. My Mom works at an assisted-care facility and wanted to show the residents what it was like in Arizona so I made a show for her (will post soon) which led me back to P2E and of course led to making a new aviation show for my military guys.

Ken, we don't talk about that "other woman" so to say. ^_^ Re-registered as my password reminder never showed up.

Colin, attended a convention with a SA aviation/magazine publisher recently in Vegas and I must say your part of the world is quite stunning!

Many thanks!

James

What a great show, i love military aircraft so this was right up my street but would have liked more time to view the images.

Rick

Thanks Rick. You can use the space bar to pause the show to linger on a slide you're interested in. I have loads of images that are mad because they weren't included (the helicopter contingent is quite upset).

Thanks trailertrash. Might have something more for you a bit later. :-)