WnSoft Forums

Adding titles and credits to slide show

Ronniebootwest

Ron - Ronnie

welcome to the forum

PTE can do a lot of things but animated titles or animated gifs it doesnt do

where do you want to put the credits - do you want a slide saying "blah blah" inserted at the start or end or somewhere during the show ??

what titles do you want -- the name of the picture

if you give us some more info, i am sure somebody will have the answer you are looking for

ken

Ron:

Welocome to PTE, I am sure you will find it a powerful tool with lots of support available.

I do my titles using images created in PhotoShop. While there is no animation per se, some of the transition effects can give you "animation".

Also Boxig (http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com) has many many PTE utilities and seem to recall he has something that might give you what you want.

Welcome, Ron

You have a few options of how to apply the functions you require ... but one is not possible ... you cannot use annimated files within Pte.

1 option:

Create photos/ images containing all your text and titles ( using a image editor as PS,PSP,etc. Add these photos/images as new Sldes. They can be 1 or several Slides... pending how fancy you want to be.

2 option:

Add individual Text objects and Picture objects to an existing Slide using your Object Editor button. Then Group your Objects together ... this helps maintain their relative position to each other in diff screensizes

Note: Using Objects in full screen mode shows that are played on different screensize than you created can influence not-exact object placement/location on their screenview. Option 1 is preferable for most users here now ... soon Pte will resolve this Object movement.

Also there is several Pte Utilites created by Boxig ( a forum member) ... that may help/aid you to perform many other possible options in your show.

Boxigs site :

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/#programs

Welcome Ron,

One good point about P2E is if you copy a slide to the list the file sise does not grow. So, to make a title appear over a slide you can take your slide, say "my slide01" as your first slide then on your editor add your title and call the slide "my slide01title" add this to the slide list after the "my slide01" and then copy "my slide01" after the title slide. This setion of your slide list will look like this:

"my slide01"

"my slide01title"

"my slide01"

Depending on the rate of disolve, the image will remain constant for three slide times with the title appearing on the screen over the image then disolving away as you see on TV or Film,

Alan,

:)