WnSoft Forums

License Key (Solved)

gh6539

I purchaced Picture to exe June 6, 2010 and have not yet received License Key.

I have contaced ordersupport@regnow.com about my order and they have sent you 2 emails with no reply.

My order number is

1275855592-9210-740895

Please help/respond

You have a great product but much to be desired service.

Thanks,

George Holloway

Problem Resolved

Key received

So sorry to hear that you had problems with getting your 'Reg Key' but glad to hear that the problem has now been resolved.

Please don't think that the makers of PTE are bad on customer service though, true they have had a few problems with registration keys but, very soon now, they will be changing the way that these keys are issued and this should remedy any fututre problems. Another excellent thing in thier favour, is this FORUM - it is very active and most problems can be solved here by simply posting the details. You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum and some very helpful members who are always willing to assist you.

Welcome to our software forum!

Regards,

Ron West

I purchaced Picture to exe June 6, 2010 and have not yet received License Key.

I have contaced ordersupport@regnow.com about my order and they have sent you 2 emails with no reply.

My order number is

1275855592-9210-740895

Please help/respond

You have a great product but much to be desired service.

Thanks,

George Holloway

Problem Resolved

Key received

Dear All ,

I am having same kind of problem. I have bought a delux and paid and they confirmed my order with Id and promised they will send the license within 24 hours. but up to now nothing.

what kind of service is this. Hope someone can support me. thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I have just had the same problem, I paid for an update key because I could not put my new wedding on DVD which I am trying to give to my customer this weekend 10/7/2010. I bought the key on 6/7/ 2010 at 19:11 and have not had the key yet 50 odd hours later. I have emailed support at wnsoft and no reply today 8/7/2010 so now I have emailed a lady in orders, this is my first major wedding and I was expecting a key yesterday but do not have one. We are getting very close to the wire now.

Tomorrow is Friday and then I am ********, because no one will be there at the weekend. I have used PIC TO EXE now for many years and had a great deal of pleasure out of it, but now I am not quite so sure.

I did not know until I was told this week that I had to buy another key. I always thought that once you had the key you had it for life, but not it seems if you want make a DVD

This is very very frustrating.

Hello Jeff Goodwin,

I have resent your registration key. Please, check your mailbox and spam-box. Please, let me know if you received it successfully.

If you build your show in an earlier version of PTE that you had video builder De Lux, you should be able to burn a DVD.

Upgrade to Deluxe license gives you only two years of free upgrades. You can continue using old PicturesToExe Deluxe version with old Deluxe key, but if your license's expired, you should update it for the latest version of the program.