WnSoft Forums

Medieval fiests

dadou

Each year in early June, held the week of Medieval fiests Montferrand.

More and more, traders and residents dress up and mingle with professional animators, actors, musicians, storytellers and saltimbaques ... .

62 views 1728 x 1080; duration :: 4' 4" ; 21,5 Mo

Thank to Bill for hosting the PC version here ;

The Mac version is here

Thank for your comments .

I enjoyed it too. Well done!

The Xperts I know caution against too many different kinds of transition in one show. It this sequence, I think the diversity worked very well, added interest and the inclusion of 'rotating' portrait shots as objects in landscape backgrounds was excellent.

Jeff

Thank you , Colin, Ken, Jeff !

No pretention to be an Xpert ! :P

But if , from time to time , I am abble to interest people , it is a great satisfaction for me .

Each year , with a friend , we do a slideshow in a little village of wine productors ; two dozens of productors open their cellar in november and friends , family , visitors by teams of four or five persons do a "rally" with questions about history , wine ,and other subjects .... and a great dinner at the end of the day !

In february , other great dinner ( more than two hundred persons , all the capacity of the room !) and projection of the slideshow ; no chance for a competition, but people is happy to see friends , himself or his house ; we try to do a correct show , with sufficiently effects to animate , and each year , one or two practicants more for PTE :rolleyes:...But too much Mo to put it here !

Thank you for your kind comments .

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Eric and Davy .

I am not a fanatic of animations for animations , but if it help me , I do not have any apprehension to use them .

As you say , Yachtsman1 , if it enhances the show , I do !

daniel

• 4 weeks later...

Daniel,

I really enjoyed your slide show, in fact, I watched it again immediately after the first.

I was impressed with your clever use of the various transitions and the inclusion of 3d effects.

I must mention your 'people photography' - the pictures are pin sharp and well composed. Each photograph managed to capture the essence of the scene perfectly.

Out of interest, what camera do you use please?

An excellent example to us all, on just how it should be done!

Very well done Daniel!

Ronnie West.

Thank you , Ronnie ...

As camera , I have two old 400 D bodies .

My dream is a Full frame with not so px that the 5D to use grand angular lens , but Canon does not seem to think about it ...and the future 60 D . Maybe Christmas surprise ? :rolleyes:

daniel