WnSoft Forums

Heritage Market Rose Garden

This is a short A/V on some magnificent roses I took at an upmarket shopping centre in a village called Hillcrest.

I did not know that there were so many variations and colours of roses. The rose garden is very well known and many

people visit the centre to admire the display.

PC Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?mttcxtjcmhz1wyz

MAC Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?i5qtdcnrjxtmzty

Colin

Hello Colin, Thanks for making a Mac version too which I really enjoyed. I actually "almost" could smell the roses. Colin, one tiny sound observance problem. When the presentation ended the audio quit abruptly without any fading out. Such a beautiful presentation that I almost didn't think it worthy to mention. Thanks for remembering the Mac folks! Bill

Thank you Ken and Bill for your comments. The fragrance certainly was evident around the garden.

Bill: I do not seem to have a problem with the fade out of my music when played on my PC. I do not know

if any other MAC user has experienced same as you. Anyway, glad you enjoyed.

Colin

Hi Maureen,

Thanks so much. We often go there as it is so peaceful and we always visit the restaurant and have lunch. The rose garden surrounds the restaurant and sitting outside gives you a sense of being in the country.

My late father really enjoyed visiting Heritage Market, just wandering around and popping in to the various shops and chatting to the owners who are all so

friendly. Our visit this last Sunday, when I took the photographs, brought back many memories.

Best wishes,

Colin

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Colin

I thought the music ended abruptly on my PC, didn't mention it as I didn't want to appear picky. My Third Man show does the same but it's the track. I could have faded the last 3 secs but didn't think it warranted it.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1. ;)