WnSoft Forums

need help and/or registration key

pushu

Admin:

I am starting a new thread in my plea for help regarding my last thread

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12114

I really need to get the program up and running so for now I feel a work around will be for me to install the program on my laptop. I downloaded the link you posted in post #8 in the above linked thread, which you say is version 5.6.4 I tried installing it on my desktop and my laptop and both times it installs version 6.0

That is not the issue, but regardless, I am not able to make the program work on my desktop and feel it has something to do with adding a sound trac. I tried creating a new show, with different files, and added no sound trac at all. when I try to play the show, it still gives me the error "sound files not found" can you please give me some direction as what to do to solve this?

the main reason I am making this post is to get a key so I can run pic2exe on my laptop. I have what I thought was my original licence key, and when I installed the new version on my desktop, I got the message "licence key installed successfully" when I tried the same key on my laptop, I got the message "this key is for another wnsoft product"

Here is what I have of the info from my purchase of june 21, 2007 of picturestoexe deluxe

Order ID: 1182426391 - 12394 - 637297

I also have a user ID # and Validation key number but not sure if I should post those in this thread?

Please let me know how to proceed - thanks

Guest Yachtsman1

Another thaought, did you add the music via project option music, or via add music in customise slide??? If it was the second, did you remove the slides you customised??? :unsure:

Yachtsman1.

pushu,

Although you said in your previous topic that you had uninstalled all previous versions of PTE from your desktop system, it is possible that the product key is still sitting in the registry on that machine. You can use a nifty little utility written by nobeefstu to recover the key from the registry. Download the utility here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzimoduazzy

Once you have the key files, you can take them to the laptop and see if installing those keys on the laptop gets you past this hurdle.

regards,

Peter

the software was able to find the key for me and it did work to load the program on my laptop.

I am now trying to make 6.0 work on my desktop. I have created a new show and a new music trac and all seems well. I am able to play the show however, when I go to create to burn a dvd I get the message to load a key (see attachment 1 ) when I direct it to the newly found key, I get the message "load was successful ( see attachemnt 2 )

I close the program and restart it and I keep getting the same message

what's up with that? I don't need to purchase the program again do I? Do I need a newer key?

any help is most appreciated

post-117-070964100 1280064155_thumb.jpg

post-117-087912700 1280064161_thumb.jpg

the software was able to find the key for me and it did work to load the program on my laptop.

I am now trying to make 6.0 work on my desktop. I have created a new show and a new music trac and all seems well. I am able to play the show however, when I go to create to burn a dvd I get the message to load a key (see attachment 1 ) when I direct it to the newly found key, I get the message "load was successful ( see attachemnt 2 )

I close the program and restart it and I keep getting the same message

what's up with that? I don't need to purchase the program again do I? Do I need a newer key?

any help is most appreciated

Its most likely your VideoBuilder upgrade key has expired beyond its 2 year limit for that particular PTE version (release date) . Since you mention the date of purchase june 21, 2007 in a previous post ... your VideoBuilder upgrade key is over 3 years old.

The VideoBuilder key is still operable on older versions of PTE that fall within the 2 year cycle of the version release date.

Hi Nobeefstu:

I didn't understand that I had to purchase that again? I thought once you purchased the program that you were entitled to free upgrades forever?

Is that not the case with video builder? Is it just a 2 year license?

By the way..... that's a handy program you made for the key recovery!

after going back and reading the purchase agreement page I found the info I was just inquiring about

All upgrades and new versions of PicturesToExe at no cost.

Free upgrades for VideoBuilder (included to Deluxe edition) during two years’ period since the date of your purchasing. After the end of this period you can continue to use any previously released version of VideoBuilder for unlimited time or pay $34 for the upgrade of the newer version.

If you have bought Standard edition you can upgrade to Deluxe edition for $34. Click here

Now I am just not sure do I pay the $34 for the upgrade or do I pay the $34 to upgrade to the deluxe edition

Hi Nobeefstu:

I didn't understand that I had to purchase that again? I thought once you purchased the program that you were entitled to free upgrades forever?

Is that not the case with video builder? Is it just a 2 year license?

By the way..... that's a handy program you made for the key recovery!

after going back and reading the purchase agreement page I found the info I was just inquiring about

All upgrades and new versions of PicturesToExe at no cost.

Free upgrades for VideoBuilder (included to Deluxe edition) during two years’ period since the date of your purchasing. After the end of this period you can continue to use any previously released version of VideoBuilder for unlimited time or pay $34 for the upgrade of the newer version.

If you have bought Standard edition you can upgrade to Deluxe edition for $34. Click here

Now I am just not sure do I pay the $34 for the upgrade or do I pay the $34 to upgrade to the deluxe edition

You need just purchase the VideoBuilder Upgrade key which will make the PTE standard version operate as the Deluxe Edition that has all features available in VideoBuilder.

Thanks for the comment ... KeyCopy has been a great utility tool to many users of PTE.

Guest Yachtsman1

Igor stated this problem was going to be resolved soon, it obviously hasn't. I would say this is a bigger priority that keep issuing new betas that are sound related.

Email Igor personnaly.

Yachtsman1. :(

well here it is another day and still no key....c'mon admin I need that key

It seems that the automated e-mail has been blocked by your anti-spam or anti=virus program.

I have resent your registration key at the e-mail, which you used in the order form. Please, check your mailbox and spam-box. Let me know if you received it successfully.

It seems that the automated e-mail has been blocked by your anti-spam or anti=virus program.

I have resent your registration key at the e-mail, which you used in the order form. Please, check your mailbox and spam-box. Let me know if you received it successfully.

I too am having a hard time getting the key that I purchased. THis is very frustrating and I am at the end of my rope. TIme is ticking and I am going to be in trouble. PLEASE ADMIN I need that Key. my order number is 3876LN7-8EU28. [/b