WnSoft Forums

Standard Edition

leobernard

Hello,

I'm a French user of PTE since 3 or 4 years: so, I'm still using the Standard Edition of PTE.

As I changed recently my PC, I have a couple of questions:

- Does PTE Standard Edition run on Windows Seven?

- What is the current version of PTE Standard Edition. I think that my release is the 4.48. Is there a new one? If yes, how to download it?

- If I want to upgrade my current version to a Deluxe 6.5 one, I understand that I have to order the 34$ upgrade: is it OK?

- If I upgrade to a Deluxe 6.5 version, does my old initial licence file working?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards.

- Does PTE Standard Edition run on Windows Seven?

Yes. Some users have reported issues when Win 7 was first initially released. I believe most have been resolved

- What is the current version of PTE Standard Edition. I think that my release is the 4.48. Is there a new one? If yes, how to download it?

Standard and Deluxe are the same program and current release is v6.5. Go to homesite ... WnSoft.com

- If I upgrade to a Deluxe 6.5 version, does my old initial licence file working?.

Your original PTE license Key is still required and functional ... only for the Standard features/functions within the PTE Deluxe Version program are useable. The Deluxe license Key is additional and enables the Videobuilder program functions/features within the Deluxe version. The standard version Key Registration is lifetime updates/upgrades and the Deluxe (VideoBuilder features) is a 2 year limited/renewable updates/upgrades.

There are 2 very active French forums where your questions have already been dealt with, and where many other answers and info can be found! You don't even have to register to read most of the topics, particularly all those devoted to technical issues related to PTE.

Follow the following links:

Forum Diapositif

Diaporamaforum

Il y a 2 forums francophones très actifs sur lesquels vous trouverez réponses à vos questions, ainsi que de nombreuses autres infos. Vous n'avez même pas besoin de vous inscrire pour lire la plupart des rubriques, et notamment celles consacrées aux questions techniques relatives à PTE.

Les liens vers ces deux forums sont donnés ci-dessus.

Gérard, administrateur de DiaporamaForum.