WnSoft Forums

Felixstowe Ferry

Paul T

Have just produced a short AV of the small fishing and boating hamlet on the Suffolk cost near Felixstowe. Some images were taken about a week ago and others last year. What was visually pleasant about the time I took these photo’s was the beautiful cloud formation which has helped to make the area enchanting and photogenic. Hope those who view this simple no pans or zoom presentation enjoy the day as much as I did.

Paul

http://www.mediafire.com/?5irjyff7tewr2ru

Paul

good job

we have seen abandoned boats before and it seems a shame - it is like abandoned houses in the big cities - the taxpayer pays to clean up somebody elses's responsibility :(

ken

You have a valid point Ken. However, to me the sad abondoned boats do have something interesting to offer Photographically.

Regards Paul

What a great location for photography! Something about decrepit old boats raises the pulse for most landscape/pictorial photographers.. A great selection of images, good compositions and with suitable background music. I really enjoyed the sequence - thanks for sharing.

Regards - Malcolm

Thanks for you comments Malcolm. I have been at that location in the winter and somehow the magic ambiance had disappeared but it still had an alluring feel about it and have also images taken in the winter time and may produce a monochrome presentation when I have time.

Regards Paul

Pleasant little sequence Paulo. The skies are typical of East Anglia. I was at Felixstowe ferry myself a month ago ( I live 12 miles up the road at Ipswich) and took several shots of the wrecks, very photogenic. Another good reason for visiting FF is the Fish and Chips- second to none. At the opposite end of Felixstowe are the docks which are now large enough to take the new super tankers.