WnSoft Forums

Video Builder in New Version

linzi

I have just downloaded and installed my free upgrade from 6.0 to 6.5. Now when I try to use the YouTube function 6.5 tells me my Video Builder subscription needs renewing while it is still working in 6.0 which I have not yet uninstalled.

How can I carry my VB sub from one version to the next? It does not expire for a while yet.

Also isnt it time you combined the VB with the main programme even if you have to charge a little extra? Having to renew is such a fiddle and I am sure many users want the feature.

linzi,

I have just downloaded and installed my free upgrade from 6.0 to 6.5. Now when I try to use the YouTube function 6.5 tells me my Video Builder subscription needs renewing while it is still working in 6.0 which I have not yet uninstalled.

Verify your Video Builder expiration/renewal date by opening PTE, from top menu select About PicturesToExe | Help

See the date listed in line : Deluxe Features : Free Upgrades Up To

If the renewal date listed expires before the release date of PTE v6.5 ... then you need to renew your Video Builder key.

Also isnt it time you combined the VB with the main programme even if you have to charge a little extra? Having to renew is such a fiddle and I am sure many users want the feature

Even if they were combined ... there would still most likely be a 2 Year Upgrade fee. Developers today rarely offer Lifetime Free updates and upgrades for their products. Igor/WnSoft kept their word to honor Lifetime Free for the PTE Standard Version where many other Developers thru time will retire it into a Legacy Product.

* Not so bad when you compare ProShows Gold 1 Year upgrade fees of $45.00 . A 4 year renewal fee would end up costing a user $180.00 (4x45.00) for ProShow Gold ... PTE would cost its users $68.00 (2x34.00) for the same term. Feature for feature ProShow may do much more ... it should in my opinion since it costs much more. However, the more features a product has doesnt make it a better product.

Thank you Stu I did that and it expired about 5 weeks ago.... Oh well. :(

linzi,

Verify your Video Builder expiration/renewal date by opening PTE, from top menu select About PicturesToExe | Help

See the date listed in line : Deluxe Features : Free Upgrades Up To