WnSoft Forums

Glens of Antrim

flynnboy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Brian,

It is great to see another 'Norn Iron' member on this world wide forum. Feedback and observations - purely for your information - as requested

1. The title slide in from the right. I suggest a simple fade in to the centre.

2. With the title being about the Glens of Antrim I expected to see the glens! but no, you have a derelict building, wind turbines, cows, wind turbines, and then an area that includes a gravel or tarmac car park on the left...

3. however; the images of the river are great, with good lead in lines

4. some of the images have blown highlights

5. the images of the boats are again good, with great lead in lines, the composition of some of these are excellent.

But the bottom line is: is this an av of the glens or simply County Antrim?

Again: just feedback and observations - purely for your information - as requested. Feel free to ignore or come back and ask for more information.

Enjoyed the show very much. Only two comments - I thought the first half contained too many shots with the horizon in the same place especially as you had such good weather and not a cloud in the sky. I think some of the shots could be recomposed to eliminate the sky altogether. I liked the fades from the centre but agree this should also apply to the title.