WnSoft Forums

Video Builder

kosmer

I would like to create a DVD using the video builder where the user has the option to select either return to menu after each chapter has been played or play all the chapters in sequence and loop the DVD play kiosk style. When I used the video builder and selected both these options the DVD plays the chapter that has been selected and then returns to menu. When I select the play button near the bottom of the menu page the first chapter plays and then returns to menus. When I created the show in PictureToEx I selected in project options close show after last slide.

Can anyone advise me on a procedure where a DVD can be created using video builder giving viewers both options: return to menu after each chapter or play all chapter and loop them kiosk style.

Hans

Hans,

Can anyone advise me on a procedure where a DVD can be created using video builder giving viewers both options: return to menu after each chapter or play all chapter and loop them kiosk style.

This is not possible using VideoBuilder. The DVD Menu functions are basic and donot support advanced DVD Menu/SubMenu operations.

You need to search for other DVD Authoring tools that will support the functions you require. VideoBuilder will not import 3rd party DVD Menus.

When I created the show in PictureToEx I selected in project options close show after last slide.

DVD Movie/Video format does not playback/operate like the EXE version ... therefore the use of this setting really has no impact in making of the DVD Movie/Video.