WnSoft Forums

ExeAutorun

boxig

ExeAutorun

Utility for multi exe distribution.

Put "ExeAutorun.exe" and "autorun.inf" in the root of the CD.

Put all your shows (exe files) in a folder called "Shows".

Finish !

When run, double-click on any show name and it will run (I hope) ;)

:lol: W A I T !!! :lol:

If you want to keep a list of files you are going to put on a CD

then, before burning the CD, run the program and click "Alt"+"P".

Then select the first file and click on arrow down of keyboard

to move through all files (not very quickly). Close the program

and you will find your list called "File.txt" in the same folder. :P

I like it. What about you ? ;)

Hope there are no bugs :(

Granot

:D I like all these small faces icons :)

I'm trying to make every day a new utility so I can post a topic

and put some faces :P:P:P

Hi Granot

I'm not completely following your instructions for the autorun. I'm not sure what you mean when you talk about adding those file names to the root of the cd?? How do you do that? Do you have to be creating the slide show directly onto a cd? (I usually create the slideshow on my desktop then burn that file to cd.

Will this allow me to connect more than one slide show together so they will automatically follow one another sequencially?

Also....you seem very knowledgable about this program. For some reason I'm having a hard time figuring it out....is there a place where I can go read about how to build some of the nicer slide shows with buttons etc???

Thank you for your help.

Will this allow me to connect more than one slide show together so they will automatically follow one another sequencially?

Go to http://beechbrook.com/pte/ and download utility made by nobeefstu called "AutoPlayer - Play/create chain-linked Shows"

is there a place where I can go read about how to build some of the nicer slide shows with buttons etc???

Same place download "PTE 101 Tutorial" by AL.

I'm not completely following your instructions for the autorun

Put all your shows (exe files) in a folder called "Shows".

To the CD burn the folder as it is (not the exe's which are inside but the whole folder with the exe's), the utility and the autorun.inf file.

To test it on your Hard Drive:

Make new folder

Put inside the utility and the autorun file

Put inside the "Shows" folder (which include your exe's)

Run the utility

I am also new to the PTE program but the more I use it the more I am finding out about it's excellent qualities. Any problems that I have encountered have been quickly answered by members of this forum. Can I also suggest that if you want to learn how to make great slide shows, then take a look at the BARRY BECKHAM site (www.bbdigital.com) He sells very good tuition CD's.

As far as PTE is concerned, I will always sing it's praises from now on - it is the best!

Ron West

Hi Boxig! You speak of a 'utility' for autorun, but I do not understand what you mean. I have five shows and have burned all of them to a CD I have also burned an exe file for a menu to run these 5 shows. I want the menu to come up on the screen when the C is put into the drive and then the user can select from the other five exe files. How do I do this please? (see also my previous posting for 'autorun')

Ron West

Ron,

Since your question was on this topic which is about "ExeAutorun Utility" and from your question I assumed you are asking about it.

I saw nobeefstu answered in your topic.

If you will have more questions we'll all be happy to help.

To learn more about autorun read the help file in the Free "Autorun.inf Maker" program which you can find on My Webpage.

Also you can check the "Free Autorun Programs for CD Distribution" section on my page.

good luck

Granot