WnSoft Forums

303 Challenge

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

At last months AV group meeting the members were set a challenge of producing a show with not more that 30 slides lasting no more than 3 minutes, hence 303. Last night the results were shown, approx 20 entries. My wife & I's entries have been uploade to Mediafire the links are as follows

http://www.mediafire.com/?bo8y5xdhzk5ba

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4de8q81nsx93

Mine is called Trafic Black Spot which is a skit on my van conversion 9+ MB my wife's is called Silence of the Lambs, not for those of a nervious disposition or dedicated vegetarians., 12+MB, both are 1280 x 1024 5x4 format, can't remember if the fix screen box was ticked.

Yachtsman1

Could not help but like all the lamb shots (even the one on the rotisserie)and the A/V in general. I didn't like the opening title zoom or the zoom to black at the end and not sure the captions were required but could have been more subtle. Good thinking on the War of the Worlds van and I liked the voice over (would you do one for me). I think the ending could have shown the "war van" in all its glory, ready for action.

Guest Yachtsman1

Could not help but like all the lamb shots (even the one on the rotisserie)and the A/V in general. I didn't like the opening title zoom or the zoom to black at the end and not sure the captions were required but could have been more subtle. Good thinking on the War of the Worlds van and I liked the voice over (would you do one for me). I think the ending could have shown the "war van" in all its glory, ready for action.

Hi Mick

The war van isn't completed yet so couldn't add picture. The voice over? which one? The start is Richard Burton taken from Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds album, the rest is me, if you would like a voice over, PM the script & the storyline, better still the show, sorry but RB is elsewhere.

Re my wifes show, the zoom to black at the end was rushed to fit it into the 3 minute deadline, which when the show was produced we thought was cast in stone. It wasn't until later we learned the time was up to 3 minutes & up to 30 slides, both could have been tweaked.

Thanks for looking, it was a bit of fun.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mick

The war van isn't completed yet so couldn't add picture. The voice over? which one? The start is Richard Burton taken from Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds album, the rest is me, if you would like a voice over, PM the script & the storyline, better still the show, sorry but RB is elsewhere.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hi Eric,

Sorry missed your reply until now. You've given me food for thought with your offer, I may keep you to it.

Thanks