WnSoft Forums

Autumn Beauty

colin hill

On our trip to England last month, we visited a number of towns and places and I was inspired by the beautiful autumn colours

in the gardens and parks. The trees and leaves were best in the late day when the sun was setting and I tried to capture this.

26.8mb

3mins 18 sec

31 slides

1920 x 1080

Any comments welcome.

Keyboard control active

http://www.mediafire.com/?ak4ltd8xa1q5oba

Hi Colhill

Serene and furiously romantic !

Pleasant sequence you can probably easily enhance if you make your slide changes fit closer to the music respiration.

The 2 last slides are too contrasty from my point of view and are consequently not of same quality as the others.

Thanks for sharing

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

Thank you for watching and your comments. I do agree, the last 2 slides I had reservations about using and yes they are not

of the same standard as the other slides.

I do appreciate your comments which have been noted.

Thank you,

Colin

Hi Colin, I agree with Patrick that the slide changes need to be slower, not only to keep time with the music but also so we can absorb your excellent photography. Love the music - this was my favourite song when I was around 11 years old (Jimmy Young I beleive, OMG!), whose version is this?

Hi Colin, I agree with Patrick that the slide changes need to be slower, not only to keep time with the music but also so we can absorb your excellent photography. Love the music - this was my favourite song when I was around 11 years old (Jimmy Young I beleive, OMG!), whose version is this?

MickP,

Thank you for your comments. I did try and redo the AV, but the piece of music was only 3mins 20secs in length and lengthening the duration of some slides

meant that I would have run out of music. I could have restarted the piece of music I suppose. However some sound criticism from you and Patrick which I

will take note of.

I have a number of AV's which I am producing at present from our holiday in England and Turkey, so will time the slides and hopefully lengthen for more viewing time

and hopefully in time with the music.

The piece of music is from an old album of mine entitled "Love Themes made famous by the Movies" and all 24 songs are orchestral.

Regards,

Colin