WnSoft Forums

Moros y Cristianos

dadou

In 1233, Peñiscola ( Spain ) was liberated from five centuries of Arab domination.

Every year, festivals are held to celebrate this anniversary.

Here is Peniscola Moros y Cristianos ( thank to Bill ) and there a Mac version.

5 ' 17''

28,3 Mo

All comments welcome .

daniel

Daniel,

Thank you for sharing this interesting show. The costumes were just incredible, as was the face painting. The ladies weren't bad looking either, but some of your camera angles indicated that you were aware of that. :rolleyes: I am guessing these were some sort of "clubs" participating, much like the crewes which participate in the Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans. It's too bad the location was such you couldn't step back a bit, but everything appears to have taken place in the narrow space between the walls. As photographers, we sometimes have to take what we can get and try to be happy with it. I liked the way you transitioned the portrait shots into the show.

Thank you, Mary and Rick .

Yes , Mary , this old town is a little space for photographers . This castle was build by the "templiers" and modificated by the last pope of avignon, Benoit XIII .

All paticipants are persons from this little town , and I know some ones of them as working there . This tradition is very loved by the population , and one can think that the actual situation of the movement of population threw Gibraltar detroit is not innocent ...

Rick , sorry for the flickering , but all run well here ...

daniel