WnSoft Forums

The order of prints

kelliw4

Hi I recently purchased PTE. I use the program to allow my customers to view their proofs form their portrait session. The problem that I am having is once I select the file and add the pics, if I wanted to later add a picture between two other pictures, I haven't found an option to let me do that. Can something be created so you can add pictures between, or I am missing something?

Thanks

Kel

Kel

welcome to the forum.

just drag it where you want to put it

and

from the program help file

First step

1. Creating new project

In Main menu select "File" and then click "New" item (or press Ctrl+N). Type project name (for example, Project1).

2. Drive panel

Use this panel to change drive for file panel

3. Adding pictures

PicturesToExe supports .BMP, .JPG and .GIF pictures. Use file panel to browse for pictures on your computer

Now you have to add needed pictures into image list. Each added picture will be a slide in your presentation.

There are several ways to add pictures into image list:

a) To add one picture:

Set file cursor to the picture (in file panel) and press <Enter> or drag the file (with mouse) to image list;

B) To add all pictures from the current folder:

Click right mouse button and choose <Add all pictures> item in popup menu;

c) To add some pictures to image list:

Place file cursor to the picture and press <Insert> button or call popup menu and choose <Select picture>. Selected files become gray (in Windows standard color scheme).

ken