WnSoft Forums

Problem with Full path to Image showing on Mac .app

CLPhoto

Hi all, and apologies if this is posted somewhere else. I did look, but couldn't find a post addressing this particular issue...

anyway, I usually create for clients two slideshows from each pte project (one .exe for Winslows and one .app for Mac) using the exact same settings. Sound and images work fine. However, I like to display the image filename for each image so my clients can jot down the image names they want prints of. I use the following template <%MainImg.FileName%> by choosing 'Picture Name' on the 'Comments Tab' in 'Project Options' and on the .exe it displays exactly how I want it to, but on the Mac version it displays the whole path to image i.e C:/Owner/Documents and Settings/Folder Name/ Client Name etc... No options have been changed between the two versions. I do not wish for clients to see this additional info; how do I correct this discrepancy?

Many thanks for your help :-)

Cheers,

Linda

Linda,

Why not simply show a sequential number? Then your client tells you they would like nos: 21, 26-30, 45-50 and 78. The template "Slide Number" will give you this and will be independent of any hardware/software platform issues.

regards,

Peter

Thank you Peter, I will give that a go. :-)

Cheers for your help.

Kind Regards,

Linda

Peter,

Linda,

Why not simply show a sequential number? Then your client tells you they would like nos: 21, 26-30, 45-50 and 78. The template "Slide Number" will give you this and will be independent of any hardware/software platform issues.

regards,

Peter

This does seem the only easy solution at the moment for Linda's current issue. Since we now have the ability to use/rename the Slide Name ... I would think this too would be an easy solution if the Slide Name was a included option in the Comment Templates.