WnSoft Forums

How do I remove comment on just some slides?

Stevie

I’ve been using PTE for a few years as a proofing tool.

I have a series of slides at the beginning and end which are either blank or are instruction/advertising slides and between these I have all the images with the file names under.

For a new show I just use one of the previous and replace the image files.

When I originally set things up I either removed the comment on the instruction slides or had those comments in black so they disappeared against the black background I use.

The default is set to white text so that any new files added have a visible image number under.

I now want to add a new blank file and can’t seem to work out how to remove the comment on just this one file.

Stevie,

If you want to just remove the added text comment from a single slide ... goto O&A and select the Text Comment object from the object list, rght-click the selected Text object and just delete it or just select the Text object itself and delete it.

Thanks nobeefstu, it all came back to me following your explanation. I'm sure that's how I did it originally. I had been looking at it trying to work it out for ages! Job done :)