WnSoft Forums

"California Dreamin'"

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

In 1995 we got married in the USA, it was a 2 week holiday trip where we wanted to pack in as much as possible. I only took a VHSC camcorder, which I've regretted since. The pictures are screen grabs from DVD's produced from 10 VHSC tapes. Some of the shots are futher degraded because they were taken through the car windscreen while on the move, so you've been warned.

There is a descriptive voice over from me & music reflecting the USA.

Technical AR 5x4 1280x1024 fixed, the show it is split into 4 parts 1 19mb 2 24mb 3 20mb & 4 11mb.

I've produced it as we are going through a very unproductive time for photography, just to keep my hand in & let the family have a record.

The 4 parts are on mediafire through this link http://www.mediafire.com/?lucphvm2vkz3e

Yachtsman1.

Hi Eric,

I thoroughly enjoyed your California Dreamin' slideshows despite the difficulties in transposing the video to stills. Maybe when Igor gets V7 up and running you can have another go. Must admit that I am slightly biased as your trip mirrors one we took in 1999 except in reverse. For us the Tioga Pass was open so we managed to take in Mammoth Lakes and a Ghost town (Badlands I think)on the way to Death Valley. A very memorable trip and thanks for jogging the memories.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Mick

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I had my doubts anyone outside our family would. I only regret not taking my still camera, but photography was the last thing on my mind. I do have a couple of other DVD's which I may have a go at just to keep my hand in.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.