WnSoft Forums

problems loading key for video builder [SOLVED]

pammcnutt

I had pics2exe on an older computer and recently upgraded and am trying to get all my programs on the new computer. I bought the deluxe version a few months ago and still have all the emails with my key and instructions. I know I have to load my key through the video builder, but the "load a key' screen never pops up to load it. How do I go about loading my key to make both the exe and video builder work?

pammcnutt,

Check from the PTE menu bar Help|About PicturesToExe ... what does the window display about your Standard Features and also your Deluxe Features ?

Its possible your current PTE version may already have all registrations activated. When you try to create a HD for PC and MAC ... do you get any message to load a key or does the actual file get created with or without any unregistered text display when played back ?

pammcnutt,

Check from the PTE menu bar Help|About PicturesToExe ... what does the window display about your Standard Features and also your Deluxe Features ?

Its possible your current PTE version may already have all registrations activated. When you try to create a HD for PC and MAC ... do you get any message to load a key or does the actual file get created with or without any unregistered text display when played back ?

It won't even create a file for PC or MAC with more than 10 slides and the video builder runs the unregistered line across the bottom. It promts me for a key when I first open the program, but when I load the key it says it is for a different product of wnsoft. I know when I first loaded it on my other computer, I had to load the key through the video builder instead of pics2exe, but now I can't find where to load it at. I think I had this same problem the first time, but darn it, can't remember how I got it to work! I have emailed support, but never have recieved anything from them :o(

pammcnutt,

It promts me for a key when I first open the program, but when I load the key it says it is for a different product of wnsoft. I know when I first loaded it on my other computer, I had to load the key through the video builder instead of pics2exe, but now I can't find where to load it at.

The older versions of PTE had the provision to load a key from Video Builder GUI. The newer PTE releases automatically prompt the user with the load a key window when accessing any unregistered Deluxe features. The manual provision to load the key from Video Builder GUI has been removed since its not necessary to duplicate the action.

Is your VB key a older type text file or the new text format key type that requires copy and paste method ?

What version and build of PTE are you trying to load the key ?

* See about loading new text format keys:

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12430

I had pics2exe on an older computer and recently upgraded and am trying to get all my programs on the new computer. I bought the deluxe version a few months ago and still have all the emails with my key and instructions. I know I have to load my key through the video builder, but the "load a key' screen never pops up to load it. How do I go about loading my key to make both the exe and video builder work?

Hello,

I have sent two e-mails with different types of registration to you. Please, try to register the program and let me know about the results.

Kind regards,