WnSoft Forums

Another help with registration key [SOLVED]

fotodux

I upgraded to the Pix2exe 6.57 and got my registration key. When I put the key in it gives me the thank you for registering, but goes back to the trial version. I bought my first version back in 2002, Pix2exe 3.75 but didn't keep my key number. I later went to the Pix2exe 4.4 version, but don't have the original key number for that one either. I thought I was upgrading Pix2exe but it looks like I bought an upgrade to VB which I've never had, so the bottom line is: I need to buy the Pix2exe 6.57 version and not VB, what do I need to do?

Thanks,

Gail

Hi Gail,

PicturestoExe, has a lifetime registration,Video Builder purchase is good for two years.

Download the latest version of PTE, and this should remedy the problem.

After downloading and installing latest version of PTE, open it, click on Help>about, and it will tell you whether you have Deluxe or not.

Hope this helps, Gayland.

I upgraded to the Pix2exe 6.57 and got my registration key. When I put the key in it gives me the thank you for registering, but goes back to the trial version. I bought my first version back in 2002, Pix2exe 3.75 but didn't keep my key number. I later went to the Pix2exe 4.4 version, but don't have the original key number for that one either. I thought I was upgrading Pix2exe but it looks like I bought an upgrade to VB which I've never had, so the bottom line is: I need to buy the Pix2exe 6.57 version and not VB, what do I need to do?

Thanks,

Gail

Gail,

As Gayland has said PicturestoExe, has a lifetime registration,Video Builder purchase is good for two years.

Since you say you have originally purchased PicturestoExe - Standard Edition some years ago and have lost your Standard keys ... it may still be possible to get copies from Alena Tomilova (WnSoft Technical Support) if you can provide enough history information of your original purchase(s) she may require.

Send a private Message (from your user login) to Alena and advise her of your lost key situation. She is very helpfull in resolving key issues.

Otherwise, you will need to purchase Standard edition — $49 (Basic edition of PicturesToExe) from WnSoft home site (link at top of this forum page).

* Make sure you save your registration keys this time ... on some flash, remote, or CD disc drive for later retrival.

Gail,

As Gayland has said PicturestoExe, has a lifetime registration,Video Builder purchase is good for two years.

Since you say you have originally purchased PicturestoExe - Standard Edition some years ago and have lost your Standard keys ... it may still be possible to get copies from Alena Tomilova (WnSoft Technical Support) if you can provide enough history information of your original purchase(s) she may require.

Send a private Message (from your user login) to Alena and advise her of your lost key situation. She is very helpfull in resolving key issues.

Otherwise, you will need to purchase Standard edition — $49 (Basic edition of PicturesToExe) from WnSoft home site (link at top of this forum page).

* Make sure you save your registration keys this time ... on some flash, remote, or CD disc drive for later retrival.

Thanks everyone....as far as keeping the key, I just let this one slip by me. I have all the other paper work when I ordered it so I'll PM Alena and see what I need to do. It's the best slideshow program out there for what we use it for, so gotta have it. I'll definitely have this key backed up.

Thanks everyone....as far as keeping the key, I just let this one slip by me. I have all the other paper work when I ordered it so I'll PM Alena and see what I need to do. It's the best slideshow program out there for what we use it for, so gotta have it. I'll definitely have this key backed up.