WnSoft Forums

"Queen of Rock"

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I was trawling through my music files a couple of weeks ago when the snows were curtailing productive photography or campervan construction, when I came across a Queen & Freddie mercury album. I did a quick trawl on the net for suitable pictures, but most were low res or pay for versions. During the trawl, I was surprised to learn it was almost 10 years since Freddie died.

My first encounter with Queen was on Top of the Pops in 1975 when Bohemian Rhapsody hit the top spot. Then in 1985 while painting the house windows on a red hot summers day, the live aid concert on TV stopped my painting. I bought The Works album afterwards, then when it was announced Freddie was dying, I bought his solo album.

In 2005 we attended a tribute concert in Blackburn which was excellent, so I would class myself as a fan.

I finished the show today & it's on Mediafire, mechanics 6MB, 4 minutes run time, 5x4 aspect with slide size fixed. 45 low res slides. Warning allow the show to run to the end, there is a period of silence before the finale.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w85sqqjtfped1

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Eric

lot of work on your part

and

a lot of water under the bridge since that era

are you not glad that the Colin's ladies did not have hair on their chest :)

ken

are you not glad that the Colin's ladies did not have hair on their chest?????

Sorry Ken you've lost me there.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Like you Eric, and many of thousands (millions) of others, Live Aid was the start of my love affair with Freddy and Queen. Apart from being a great rock and roller, Freddy was a great musician - a fact that still has to be fully recognised. Thanks for the memories.

are you not glad that the Colin's ladies did not have hair on their chest?????

Sorry Ken you've lost me there.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

WELL Eric

if you remember the discussion of Collin's nekid ladies show , i think the bare chests were more appealing than the hairy chests of the men you provided us with:D

ken

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Ken

My Comments on Colin's show did not denigrate its content, only expressed surprise that PTE had been contacted & given permission for its publication.

As to preferences between boobs & hairy chests, I'm a boob man, provided they are female of course.

I must say however that Freddie's antics on stage & his appearance has given me many hours of enjoyment over the years.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

PS, forgot to add this picture in my show.

post-5560-058024100 1297257205_thumb.jpg