WnSoft Forums

help

giljones

I am now 81years old and some months ago at the start of the year my desktop computer failed and I litertally lost every thing on it. Luckily all my pte shows are on a memory card so they at lest are safe. I have been doing shows in the West Midlands for some 15 years prior to the problems and during this this time I must have given over 150 shows to all sorts of organisations, some are as far back as ver 4,5 and before this I used slide /tape shows which were not easy to do.I used to cover the travel costs and my fee for doing each show including travel amounted on avarage to £10.00 so I did not make much as you can see.Now I have nothing, I tried loading my original key wthout any success, luckily I kept it on a cd so at least it was safe. I now have another desktop computer but can no longer use PTE? If it is any help to Igor I am not interested in Video! the original PTE programme was devloped by the amateur market with the help of peolpe like me and various clubs around the country and yet today a certain area of the market clamours for dvd why?GIlbert Jones

Gilbert,

Older keys were issued as a file attachment named Pte.key or Pte.reg

It should also be possible to enter this type key registration info directly into the registry by just double-clicking the file. Then open PTE to verify your registration.

*Make sure your Windows user account has full privileges.

Hi.I had the same problem this year. My old key did not work, so I contacted suport and they sent me a new key. If you have lost photoshop as well it is nogood asking Adobe for help. They will tell you to buy a new copy! They did me.

Kind Regards

David Evans