WnSoft Forums

Problems accessing Picturestoexe [SOLVED]

Karen16

Hi, I downloaded the trial version yesterday, or the day before and started to do an AV. Realised when I tried to add the 11th slide that I had to purchase the full program. This I duly did today and received the confirmation email and a bit later the registration key details. I added the reg key and the box came up saying accepted. Since then, I haven't been able to get in to the full version - only the AV I started yesterday and then get the error message to say that I need to upgrade if I want to add more slides. Is this this to a conflict between the trial version and the main one? Should I uninstall and then start again by downloading the program but using the same key reg no? (I purchased the standard version.) Any help would be gratefully received! Karen

Karen16,

You should contact Alena of WnSoft Support thru a private message (forum) or from submitting a support ticket (WnSoft.com) explaining your issue

WnSoft Technical Support

* In the meantime while waiting :

-Uninstall PTE program.

-Then make sure your Windows user login has full administrator privileges.

-Install PTE program

-Load your PTE Registration key.

- View the Help | About PicturesToExe from the top main menu bar for it details.

-Test results

*Your About details should not look like the attached image if the product is properly registered.

post-45-0-99223800-1303684491_thumb.jpg

Hi, I downloaded the trial version yesterday, or the day before and started to do an AV. Realised when I tried to add the 11th slide that I had to purchase the full program. This I duly did today and received the confirmation email and a bit later the registration key details. I added the reg key and the box came up saying accepted. Since then, I haven't been able to get in to the full version - only the AV I started yesterday and then get the error message to say that I need to upgrade if I want to add more slides. Is this this to a conflict between the trial version and the main one? Should I uninstall and then start again by downloading the program but using the same key reg no? (I purchased the standard version.) Any help would be gratefully received! Karen

Hello Karen,

Your support ticket has been replied. Also I'll send a new key to you by e-mail. Please, let me know if you could register the program successfully.

Kind regards,

Karen16,

You should contact Alena of WnSoft Support thru a private message (forum) or from submitting a support ticket (WnSoft.com) explaining your issue

WnSoft Technical Support

* In the meantime while waiting :

-Uninstall PTE program.

-Then make sure your Windows user login has full administrator privileges.

-Install PTE program

-Load your PTE Registration key.

- View the Help | About PicturesToExe from the top main menu bar for it details.

-Test results

*Your About details should not look like the attached image if the product is properly registered.

Hi Nobeefstu,

Thank you very much for your reply yesterday. I was able to establish that the registration had not taken place and so contacted the Support Team.

Alena sent me a response today and I have now got the fully registered version.

Thank you once again.

Karen