WnSoft Forums

The Nightmare before Christmas 3D

All,

Have uploaded to Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4vb42pytdg5oyt5

The second part of ‘The Nightmare before Christmas’ in 3D.

No point downloading if you don’t have those red/blue 3D glasses,although I’m just using coloured flash gels.

It’s not a polished AV and there are some artefacts from processing,but it might be worth a look.

Davy

Hi Rick,

Glad it worked for you.I ordered some proper 3D specs as it might be worth a proper go.

Think this 3D stuff would look neat with animations.

I know you were having some trouble downloading from Mediafire.If you are on Firefox,

there is an add-on,called 'Adblock' which filters out a lot of those annoying ads.

It works for lots of sites.

Thanks for the feedback.

Davy

Davy

I asked a camera/photo supply salesman what would hold one back in learning photography -- he replied " Lack of imagination and deep pockets"

well you are sure not lacking in imagination and your wealth of sites for your shows seems to be limitless !

great job -- when 3d first entered the pte scene [bernard Sullet, Ian and others] i got the proper glasses.

after my cataract operation i found my left eye showed the red lens as black when viewing a show - it did not affect the viewing - I queried my eye Dr.'s -- they had no answers - with experimentation i found the darker the room the better the viewing and if necessary i would cup my hands around the glasses to minimize any room light

keep up the good work

btw - no problem getting file from Mediafire - one learns to block annoying things B)

ken

Hi Ken,

I have seen Bernard Sullet's work and it's as good as it gets.

Was looking at dedicated 3D macro lenses,but I would need those deep pockets you mentioned.

For critical viewing and listening I always watch AV in a darkend room with

a good pair of pro monitor headphones.

I have been using mediafire like many thousands of others for some time with no problems.

Thanks for watching.

Davy