WnSoft Forums

Lake District 2011

baldsparky

Hi

these are justa a few holiday photos taken on our holidays in June in the Lake District (UK).

Hope you enjoy it, I guess it means more to us because we were there.

The show is 1920 x 1200, Approx 42mb zipped download and 4 min 45 seconds long.

It can be downloaded from the link below.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=d571131e2917d4d9&resid=D571131E2917D4D9!251&authkey=39fpISQHGCU%24

Let me know if there is any problems with the download.

Many thanks

Kind regards

Paul

Hi Paul,

Downloaded fine with no problems, a very good show with perhaps too many vertical images. You have some great shots all sharp with great depth of field where it is needed all accompanied by great music.

Well done

Rick

Hi Paul,

A very enjoyable show depicting my most favourite areas in the UK. Pin sharp photography and great music. I liked the way you introduced and displayed the portrait shots and and it shows there is a place for portrait format in landscape photography. A couple of the shots I may have composed with the horizon a bit closer to the top of the frame (rule of thrids and all that) but this did not detract overall. I'd love to hear Maureen's comments on your show but well done you.

Hi Paul

Some really good images and well put together. I liked the way that you used the portrait images against an image that didn't detract the eye from the prime pictures. All rules regarding composition are there to be broken and the rule of thirds works most of the time but sometimes that is not the case. I feel that your compositions worked well.

Regards

Paul