WnSoft Forums

OF SEA & SHIPS

David Porter

Mick,

Enjoyed your presentation with very good photography and the music set the mood for the scenes.

May I ask, were these taken off the coast of Turkey? I loved your sunset pictures.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

Colin

Guest Yachtsman1

Well done Mick, over my past limit but a good test of our new broadband download speed, downloaded in under 2 minutes. I assume the principle ships were Gulets, friend of mine had a holiday on one & enjoyed it. Not a day goes by that we don't miss our last yacht, believed lying somewhere in Spain now.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

PS

May even be tempted to upload one of our sailing shows to mediafire now we have the speed.

Mick,

I liked your presentation, some excellent shots and the music suited the tempo of the show. I liked your use of the cutout of the boat deck to give the feel of sailing into two of the scenes.

Thanks for posting.

Regards,

Paul

Guest Yachtsman1

I fully agree with Colin and Paul. The cutout was nice indeed.

Yes, Eric, please share some of your "Tristan Jones"-adventures.

/Lennart

Hi Lennart

The reason for not posting my sailing shows is a) their length, Their quality, the pictures were all taken with an original Fuji compact bought in 1998ish & at low resolution so the pictures are small & some poor quality. The shows have been brought up to date with the sound tracks a couple of years ago, but the pictures remain as the originals. & finally c) there are a number of family holiday snap type shots, when they came out to the Med to see us.

But, if you are still interested I will up-load the first one "Corsica to the Costas" as a taster, but you have been warned. I'll start a new post when done, maybe tomorrow so as not to hijack Micks.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Thanks for you comments. The cutout idea came from Xaver's train A/V. Photos mostly taken from various Gulets sailing the Turkish coast in the Fetiye area. Glad you are up to speed, Eric - may keep BB from making Spiky comments.