WnSoft Forums

NORTHWICH MEDIEVAL FESTIVAL

paulziets

We had a medieval festival in Northwich weekend before last and I nipped out to spend an hour or two walking around with my camera. I was there for over 6 hours and had a really nice day. The only moan I had was that the area was festooned with blue nylon rope.

This is a short show from the outing. I need to do a lot of work removing the blue rope from some of the photographs when I get the chance. The music is Italian, but I could not find a suitable English piece to use.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gnsxv8n1d83v8b6

Hi Paul,

A very interesting show on a number of levels. Some super close-ups especially the archer and bearded smiley. Interesting zero transitions presumably to harmonize with the music but slide changes could have matched more consistantly. Music from Italy was not a problem neither were the blue ropes especially had you not mentioned them. A very truncated finish - was this meant? I always like to see some credits. I look forward to seeing more.

Hi Paul,

Great close up shots and crystal clear. Looked like a lot of fun was had by all. I too liked the close up of the owl.

I agree with Mick regarding the finish of the show. It would have been good to have the music fade and to have seen some

end credits. Other than that, a great show.

Thanks for sharing.

Colin