WnSoft Forums

Is there Slide Viewer option anyplace ?

aspectslink

Hello, All

I wonder, if anyone could point me to "Slide Viewer" options and posts. All my slides are listed as a names and files. No tumbs. Since I am a visual guy, (and to lazy to name each of my slides), I would prefer the tumb viewer, where I could easy re-assign my pix position before synch and transissions. I don't think PTE have one yet... It is anything like this aviable? All my picture viewers have a option to sort by name, size, date and type. I can move them and manipulate them, but I can not store my own sort. It reverts to auto sorting. I use Photoshop 7, Office Picture manager. In Power point I was able to sort my own, but rest of it is a baby compering to PTE

Love for help..

I'd reinforce Jim's suggestion of ThumbsPlus, it gives you the option (in Gallery view) of auto-renaming your files sequentially which greatly simplifies getting them into PTE if you sort them in a TP Gallery. However the software isn't free; Al's Excel spreadsheet is.

Al Robinson has suggested to Igor in another post that a thumbnail viewer-and-sorter integrated into PTE would be a nice Christmas present, with which I agree. :)

Thumbsplus creates a database of your system - in my case the files it created 2 files on my system = 500+ mb's --- i believe it id 's every graphic file one has on the your system -- i have not spent time trying to figure exactly how it works, but i think it makes an MS Access file and i no longer have Access on my system so can't open it to see.

upon checking my BreezeBrowser and ACDSee viewers i can find no overhead like the above 2 files in ThumbsPlus

Christopher "dilemmania" has mentioned BreezeBrowser on the forum a few times -- he has quite a list of software described

see

http://www.oldtemecula.com/index.html

http://www.oldtemecula.com/pte/

webmaster@oldtemecula.com

ken