WnSoft Forums

Locking out

Seabird

Many thanks for getting back.

My version does not have a control tab. I find most of your recommendations under the advanced tab.

My settings are as you suggest apart from the "wait for a key press box for space or R" I don't have that box to check.

I have a mouse button box which I set to next slide option for first and subsequent slides.

This has worked in the past.

Another thing that is happening is that although I can highlight slides in the timeline, they are not being shown in the preview screen and these are the images that are jumped and locked out.

Think it may be as well to remove the programme and reload from the key.

Open PTE

Click on Help>About

In V6.5 the CONTROL Tab was labelled ADVANCED.

Can you post a screen shot of the TIMELINE showing the slides that you can highlight but not see in Preview.

Your transition times are probably longer than the overall slide duration.

DG

Thanks guys. Off to Camera Club now but will try your ideas later. I am getting a message that says transition times are longer than slide time so maybe that is the problem. But I don't know what to do about it. Sorry to be so pathetic. I'm better at taking pics than putting them in a slide show!

In Slide view or the Timeline View highlight all of the slides which are effected.

Click on Customise Slide and set slide duration (in Main Tab) to 6 seconds and in the EFFECT Tab click on "Use Own Transition Effect" and change the Effect Duration to 2 seconds.

This should cure your problem.

If you have "Keep Full Slide Duration" ticked and you are NOT inserting Video - UNTICK it - you don't need it.

You can now adjust your slide durations and transition times as you require them making sure that you don't cause an overlap situation.

DG