WnSoft Forums

USB show for TV

MervynWigg

I have viewed davegee's recent comments with interest and copied my latest slideshow (trip to Italy) to USB HD 1620x1080 instead of making DVD. However as he warned despite the vastly superior quality the few slides with people on shows them as short and fat - which has not gone down well in this house! I used camera setting 2848x2136 and wonder what to resize to for peace to resume. I need only resize the few "people slides". As a matter of interest the screen was fully covered on my Sony TV but on my neighbours larger screen Samsung there were black strips left and right with acceptable centre image. It took us some time to work out how to play from USB for first time so have no idea as to any optional settings available.

Freddy.

Make your show at 1920x1080 resolution (16:9) - the same size as the TV.

If you want to use a different aspect ratio i.e. 3:2 or 4:3 then just drop those images onto a 16:9 project size and your done.

You could re-size your images to 1080 high.

You'll get black bars down the sides but you won't have objects thrown at you by the family.

When you feel up to it try cropping your images to suit the 16:9 AR.

DG