WnSoft Forums

Magic!!

Lin Evans

Hi Colin,

It was in Flash FLV format. Actually, most any format will look really good if the original capture is decent and the frame rate and bit rate are not compromised by subsequent format changes. I suspect the original was taken from a tripod and with a decent video camera or dSLR then simply transferred to Flash FLV with a good bitrate and original capture frame rate.

Best regards,

Lin

Lin,

Enjoyed that, thanks. May I ask what format was the video in as it is very clear?

Colin

You probably just need to load the latest Adobe Flash player on your system. I use Flash in PTE all the time - if you can play the "magic" exe you can see Flash with the proper player which PTE becomes.

PTE has no problems with Flash as far as I can determine. It could be that without the ability to play Flash because you don't have the Adobe Player installed, you are not able to import into your PTE file, but once you can play a Flash video you "should" be able to use it in a PTE show with no problems.

Best regards,

Lin

Hello Lin

I can't load a flv video into PTE

How do you do it?

I have Adobe Flash player in my system, and I can see the .flv videos.

But, I did not understand.

I have a video in .flv format, but I can't do a PTE project with that .flv video.

I upload the video into project, then a blue screen say: "video not found"

It's difficult to say why without more information. Which operating system, which version of PTE? Can you see the "magic.exe" show? If so, then PTE can "play" an FLV video on your system. The next thing would be to try a different Flash FLV video. It could be that there is something about your particular FLV which PTE doesn't like even though you can see it with another player.

Try moving it to a different folder. Open PTE and navigate to the new folder and try File/New and see what happens when you drag the FLV into the slide list. If that one doesn't work, try another If neither work, zip up the PTE file and send it along with the FLV which doesn't work to Igor.

Best regards,

Lin

I have Adobe Flash player in my system, and I can see the .flv videos.

But, I did not understand.

I have a video in .flv format, but I can't do a PTE project with that .flv video.

I upload the video into project, then a blue screen say: "video not found"