WnSoft Forums

Double screen AV-show (2800x1050p) ?

Delicate

Hi

At our association there are some people that would like to do a AV-show, which would be shown using one PC and two 1400x1050 videoscreens side by side, forming a 2800x1050 wide screen. Is this possible with PicturesToExe?

Question 1.

If a project is started with the 'Size of Slide/Window' defined to 2800x1050 pixel size, would this cause an AV-show with a picture ratio of 2800:1050?

Or would the show just be fitted into a e.g. 16:9 ratio view?

When I tested with just one 1600x1200 screen, it looked that the show was just fitted into approx. 16:9 format?

And when I published a MP4 video, even then it looked that the show was fitted into 16:9 on a fullHD screen?

If this is possible, are there any detailed tutorial on this?

Question 2.

So, if the answer to question 1 is Yes, does anyone have any experiences of using multiple (double) (video)screens connected to one PC?

Jan

Actually, I made at work a test with a shared screen.

I used a 1920x1200 laptop, and did set up a multiple display with an additional 1920x1200 display.

Then I tested with a 3840x1200 PTE show and it work just perfectly, both with the preview on PTE and and with a published EXE-file!

I also publisched it as a MP4 file, but at least VLC media player didn't recognize this format, and did show just fit it on the other screen.

So the answer is, a multiple screen setup did work just perfectly when run a PTE-EXE file.

I did use NVIDIA nView technology to set up the multiple display.

Still an additional question:

Have anybody any experience to setup a multiple screen using two videoscreens run from one PC?

Jan