WnSoft Forums

Bold names for all slides included in show

Hello!

Thanks for the great program !

One suggestion : bold names for slides included in show. Now, only slides included as is in the show have bold names in list, but there is no indication when the slide has been included in a mask.

Thanks !

Dan

Dan,

This has been discussed before - how would you tell which images are Main Objects of Slides and which images are included as additional objects?

A variation on what you propose would be to mark up the additional images with Italic and Bold Text.

When your project is COMPLETED and you make the archival TEMPLATE only the USED images and sounds etc are included in the Template folder so, at that stage, you know that all images are being used in the project and the ones NOT BOLD are added as additional images in O&A.

DG

Thank you Dave for your reply.

Yes, I know that all images that have been used are saved in the Template folder.

But my problem right now is that I have dropped into my working folder a lot of images I may use, many of which I include as objects. As I try different things, after a while, I don't remember which one I have already used...

The idea of marking up the additional images in Italic and Bold sounds like a very good suggestion.

I wish you a nice Xmas !

Dan