WnSoft Forums

Problems with Text in version 7.04

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

I have just spent 8 hours plus compiling a show with two picture slides, 46 black slides & two music tracks. The show is basically a Karaoke type production with words not words & music. It consists of twenty songs twenty titles, with the words of the songs scrolling upwards. The problems are, 1 is an old one that was supposedly fixed way back which is scrolling text juddering, not much but when seen on large screen is very noticable. 2 is the system for adding text, I was copying and pasting into the opened text box at the top of the page. The problems happen when you need to change the timings, or correct a spacing mistake or spelling mistake. The corrected text disappears off the O&A screen & you have to go back to the beginning with the sizing & scrolling settings. On a normal show, this wouldn't bother me, but having to re-do 40 + slides is a BA. At first I just deleted the slide with the fault & started again, then I discovered I could short cut that method by using the pan boxes in the animation section. but this then destroyed the setting in the previous slide. Another problem when adding a music track to a slide, using the track length time to set the slide time, you would think the music would keep pace with the words, it doesn't, some slides had to have up to 10 or 20 seconds added or subtracted to keep pace, The penultimate slide & track with the words of How Great Though Art to the music of a well known colliery band took a good 5 hours before I was eventually satisfied. I won't be trying that again in a long time& to complete my rant Why won't the mini payer play the music? Where has the add slide button gone, :blink:

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-18201900-1330273669_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-00758900-1330273688_thumb.jp