WnSoft Forums

New Media-Player for MAC's

Conflow

Hi All,

Purely by accident whilst doing some Web research I came across a 'New-Media Player'

for Macs which seems to offer a lot of 'Bells & Whistles' and other Software for Macs.

You may like to try it out so below are soma details and Link to its Home-Site.

Attached Screenshot and Link to Eltima Software

Brian.(Conflow)

Link:

http://mac.eltima.com/media-player.html

Purely by accident whilst doing some Web research I came across a 'New-Media Player'

for Macs which seems to offer a lot of 'Bells & Whistles' and other Software for Macs.

You may like to try it out so below are soma details and Link to its Home-Site.

It doesnt offer anything that cant already be done with the builtin player or the open source VLC which plays just about everything.

It doesnt offer anything that cant already be done with the builtin player or the open source VLC which plays just about everything.

And of course within the hour and a half since the Player was Posted you have downloaded it and

given it a fair trial and offered your negative opinion as usual ~ without considering others who may

wish to try it along with the other Mac-software on offer ??

Conflow.

And of course within the hour and a half since the Player was Posted you have downloaded it and

given it a fair trial and offered your negative opinion as usual ~ without considering others who may

wish to try it along with the other Mac-software on offer ??

Did you try it before recommending it??

If someone wants to try it, by all means go ahead.

All I said was it doesnt offer the 'bells & whistles' you said it did.

I'm glad you've given your "permission" for others to try this product...

It seems to me that Brian didn't "recommend it," but rather gave the Mac user's a "head's up" about the product.

Since you have "dismissed" it as "not having" the "bells and whistles" of course you can tell us your experience with it, can't you? Or are you simply dismissing it out of hand because you have a crystal ball and know all things "Mac?" It seems to me that you always have negative comments or attempt to "correct" anyone who says anything about a MacIntosh. Did someone appoint you as the resident "expert" in all things MacIntosh, or have you simply elevated yourself to that position?

It would seem to me to be polite and tell people just which "bells and whistles" this product doesn't have "if" you really "do" have experience with it, rather than answering a question with a question as you did.

I think it's fine to offer help and advice when asked, but you seem to be a bit overly enthusiastic with your quick corrections which have not proven to be always correct at all.

Just saying.....

Lin

Did you try it before recommending it??

If someone wants to try it, by all means go ahead.

All I said was it doesnt offer the 'bells & whistles' you said it did.

Thank you Lin,

Yes, like you and others I like to help out with giving the "Heads-up" to New-Products

which may benefit Forum-Members. In introducing the 'Eltime-Player' that was exactly

my intention.

In the long term the contributions of good application data from many Forum-Members

makes our Forums the envy of many whilst contributing to the development of a great

program ~ and long may it stay like that.

Regards,

Brian.

I'm glad you've given your "permission" for others to try this product...

It seems to me that Brian didn't "recommend it," but rather gave the Mac user's a "head's up" about the product.

And I gave a heads up that it isnt anything special and there is free software that does the same thing. I mentioned one and tom95521 mentioned another. Why arent you going after him?

Since you have "dismissed" it as "not having" the "bells and whistles" of course you can tell us your experience with it, can't you? Or are you simply dismissing it out of hand because you have a crystal ball and know all things "Mac?" It seems to me that you always have negative comments or attempt to "correct" anyone who says anything about a MacIntosh. Did someone appoint you as the resident "expert" in all things MacIntosh, or have you simply elevated yourself to that position?

I don't know all things Mac nor am I the expert you think I am, but since I own a Mac, I know more than someone who doesn't own one. Others here on this forum have Macs and know a lot about them too, maybe even more so. I use a Mac and a PC and share my experiences with others and hope to learn from them from their experiences.

It would seem to me to be polite and tell people just which "bells and whistles" this product doesn't have "if" you really "do" have experience with it, rather than answering a question with a question as you did.

You should look in the mirror before you start telling anyone to be polite. Your post is very hostile and rude, as were your posts in the iPad thread.

I think it's fine to offer help and advice when asked, but you seem to be a bit overly enthusiastic with your quick corrections which have not proven to be always correct at all.

Which ones were not correct? Are you the resident expert on all things Mac? LOL

Hi Tom,

I completely agree with you ~ The choice of Media-Player or xxx.Software is very much a

personal choice of which pleases the 'User' and there are many factors which influence that

final choice not all of them based on X or Y Technology.

My interest was to bring to the attention of others the existance of a New-Player which may

be of interest to them.

Brian.