WnSoft Forums

"A Whiff of Steam" Widescreen.

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

A couple of apologies first, when I took the pictures it was just before Christmas 2008 & unfortunately the museum had been decorated for the festivities. Secondly, the museum is housed inside the original station building, which is a little cramped to say the least, unlike Shildon, which is in a purpose built building. One other thing despite applying the maximum adjustments to the pen slide, it still judders, (bring back mipmapping). Mipmapping was slide selective and seemed to work with anything thrown at it, it would appear the current universal & selective adjustments don't :unsure:

This show has been cut down from the 15 minute original, by editing the voice over which went on a bit & contained a skit against a certain Dr Beeching, who decimated the British railway system.

Mechanics. 40mb Mediafire download, run time 9m 48s, 80 slides, 3 music tracks & various sound effects & a voice over compiled using Audacity. Camera D200 with 18-200 Nikon lens.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ia9bdptc17e47i

Yachtsman1.

ERIC

your show brings back many memories - the CNR back shops i served my apprenticeship at STRATFORD ON CA, were not quite as crowded as the one you presented -- i recognized the valve cylinder liner right away :)

and now we know the source of the name "CRAPPER" B) B) B) B)

THKS FOR THE SHOW

KEN