WnSoft Forums

Manual Slideshow

Tony Falla

I want to produce a slide show where somebody viewing the show has complete control over when to go on to the next slide or go back to the previous slide. I have managed to do this by using the Navigation Bar but the only way I have been able to stop automatic transition to the next slide is by setting a slide duration time of 10 minutes. Is this the way to do this or am I missing something?

Tony Falla :)

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Tony

If you have ticked "allow control of show" in Project Options, you can pause the show by pressing the space bar, go back with the L/H arrow key, & forward with the R/H arrow key. See screen shot. Ask Ken, he knows ;)

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-07669800-1335286643_thumb.jp

Thanks for replies, DG's answer does exactly what I wanted. Eric the people who will be using this it will be difficult enough to get them to use a forward and backward arrows that are part off the presentation without having to find things on their own keyboards. Ken turning the speakers off will not make any difference as I don't intend to have any sound on this presentation.

Many thanks again for the replies

Tony Falla :)