WnSoft Forums

Convert .exe to .avi

concetta

Hi!!

I have a problem with file exe.

I have a clip video (safety videos), this is a output of copy of DVR. the format output for copy clip video is only .exe.

The file is 2 Gb. It isn't possible to open, when I try to open it, Dos says that the file is too big and the memory fails.

How can I open it???

I belive that the file is composed by avi + software (I am not sure :P), is there the way to decompose? or Someone have a idea to open this file? It's very very important beacause

This video can tell who has stolen my shop!!!!!!!

Guest Yachtsman1

Sounds like your PC has not got sufficient resource to open the file. Can you try to open it on a PC with at least Windows XP & 3GB of ram and 2 or mr more GB free on the C drive.

Yachtsman1.

Sounds like your PC has not got sufficient resource to open the file. Can you try to open it on a PC with at least Windows XP & 3GB of ram and 2 or mr more GB free on the C drive.

Yachtsman1.

Thank you!! I will try tomorrow!! although I have doubts!!

I'll let you know

Maiv,

Have just read your Post about your DVR (Security Digital-Video-Recorder) and I'm afraid you

have not given enough Data,eg:...Make and Model and Year please ?

Without that data its quite impossible to answer you as there are various types all with one thing

in common...They are designed to be "Tamper-Proof" and many have "Security-Access Codes".

** Newer types have an (encoded) H264(MPEG-4.Avc) - Audio/Video output- again tamper-proof.

** The 'older' types have an .Exe-output also designed to be Tamper-Proof and usually that Exe

cant be opened and run without the special Program which came with the DVR.

Years ago I used to supply the (Lo-Light) Panasonic Security Cameras for those DVR's and the

Cameras could go down to 1-Lux and even less with Black-Lighting.

In some way I hope this helps you ~ but you do need the Make-Model and year if possible ??

Brian.(Conflow)

Maiv,

Have just read your Post about your DVR (Security Digital-Video-Recorder) and I'm afraid you

have not given enough Data,eg:...Make and Model and Year please ?

Without that data its quite impossible to answer you as there are various types all with one thing

in common...They are designed to be "Tamper-Proof" and many have "Security-Access Codes".

** Newer types have an (encoded) H264(MPEG-4.Avc) - Audio/Video output- again tamper-proof.

** The 'older' types have an .Exe-output also designed to be Tamper-Proof and usually that Exe

cant be opened and run without the special Program which came with the DVR.

Years ago I used to supply the (Lo-Light) Panasonic Security Cameras for those DVR's and the

Cameras could go down to 1-Lux and even less with Black-Lighting.

In some way I hope this helps you ~ but you do need the Make-Model and year if possible ??

Brian.(Conflow)

Hi, so it's model comelit mod. 49108 ( link: http://pdf.archiexpo.it/pdf/comelit/catalogo-tvcc/52316-20319-_101.html )

I hope that you can help me!

MAIV,

It is as I had thought, your DVR is quite a modern system. I can't find your Model 49108 but its latest version is 49828.

so its of the same production family.

Note: The Images below are to identify which functions your DVR provides.

As this is not a PTE-Project problem ~ one of our Administrators may pull you up and advise you of that fact ~ Now as

you are aware Comelit-Corp is a very large International organisation and your're best advised to contact them directly.

However I have enclosed some Fotos and a Link to their Agent-List below.

The Video-Output Is Standard TV-Video via BNC-Connector which can be seen on TV-Sets with Standard-Video input or it may

be recorder on Standard-VTR (Video-Tape-Recorders) or on Standard DVD-Recorders like BluRay etc.

It can not be downloaded into Computers without a "PC.Video-Input-Adapter" (Inbuilt or External).

The Video-Stream is (Hi-Definition) Mpeg4.Avc-H262 on a (Pal/Ntsc) Video-Carrier with signals up to 1~3 Gig per/Minute.

Thats all I can do for you and the best of luck with it ~ its worth it.

Brian.(Conflow)

Link~

http://www.comelitgroup.com/modules_cms/ContPage.php?cp=M0b05000000

MAIV,

It is as I had thought, your DVR is quite a modern system. I can't find your Model 49108 but its latest version is 49828

so its of the same production family.

Your Pte-Membership profile does not identify your Country nor region so I cant put you in contact with your local Agent.

Secondly as this is not a PTE-Project problem ~ one of our Administrators may pull you up and advise you of that fact.

As you are aware Comelit-Corp is a very large International organisation and your best advised to contact them directly.

However I have enclosed some Fotos and a Contact List for further assistance.

The Video-Output: Is Standard TV-Video via BNC-Connector which can be seen on TV-Sets with Standard-Video input or it may

be recorder on Standard-VTR (Video-Tape-Recorders) or on Standard DVD-Recorders like BluRay.It can not be downloaded into

Computers without a "PC.Video-Input-Adapter" (Inbuilt or External).

The 'Video-Stream' is (Hi-Definition) Mpeg4.Avc-H262 on a (Pal/Ntsc) Video-Carrier with signals up to 1~3 Gig per/Minute.

Thats all I can do for you and the best of luck with it ~ its worth it.

Brian.(Conflow)

Link~

http://www.comelitgroup.com/modules_cms/ContPage.php?cp=M0b05000000

Thank you very very much!!!!! I know that it isn't a problem for this forum, but I were very available!!!!!