WnSoft Forums

PTE in education

deskjet1uk

Interesting reading a recent post about the O&A window.

I now run a Camera club for 8 year olds at the school where I am fortunate to be employed.

I showed PTE to them and within half an hour some of these children were clicking here and there and finding their own way around and asking questions like 'can I do this,' 'can we do that' 'how can I do that', etc etc.

Maybe its an age thing but I'm certain that within a few weeks they will be showing me how to do things.

PTE is the best and in my humble opinion it takes time, but time well spent to learn all its inner most workings and surely represents fantastic value for money.

When I first asked them what they hoped to gain from making sequences the majority said they wanted 'to learn' and 'play around' and 'have fun' with the program.

I cant wait to upload a sequence made by these children, its going to be weird and wonderful and certainly original.

Watch this space :)

Ralph

Ralph,

You wrote..."I cant wait to upload a sequence made by these children, its going to be weird and

wonderful and certainly original"...

Ralph be confident ~ what you're doing is really worth while for those Childen but unfortunately

in the U.K and Ireland we are many years behind Europe & Asia where its standard practice for

teaching Children via Language-Labs, Computers and for youngsters "interactive" Audio/Visual

Software is a must.

If I can be of any help in the Technics end of things or sourcing Software please count me in.

I would like to help with this worthwhile venture and perhaps in time you may be able to set-up

a Web-Site which would attract the attention of like-minded people with the same objectives.

You can contact me via the PTE.Forum (PM.System). Just hit the "Conflow-Logo" on the top left

of this page then scroll down to the section 'Contact' and EMail me from there.

Brian.(Conflow)

Conflow Services.

Dublin.