WnSoft Forums

New Presentation On Beechbrook

Paul T

Went to the Netherlands last week for three days to a wedding anniversary so took the opportunity to take a few photos of this open air museum not far from Amsterdam. The weather was perfect although windy (ideal for the windmills)

Zaans Schans Zaandam Holland is an open air museum with a collection of traditional Dutch houses & windmills. The presentation is approximately four minutes long,twenty nine images and at a screen resolution of 1920x1200.

Paul

http://beechbrook.com/pte/downloadfile.asp?id=2080

Paul,

What a lovely location. Very nice photography. Would love to visit there some day. Thanks for sharing!

It is a nice location and it's free to walk around. The good weather did help to enhance the photographs. I did visit the same place about 20 years ago and the weather was overcast which didn't help me produce very good images that time so my revisit did work out well this time. Thanks for your comments.

Paul

Hi Paul

Thanks for posting this show, these travel themes are my favorite type of show.

A real good sequence of bright clear images showing all the interesting aspects of these Dutch museums.

I found the opening panorama and titles together clashed, I think the panorama should be on its own. There was one image which was quite blown out, It stood out amongst all the other really great images. You have a fine collection of interesting stuff, so I think you could remove it.

Great choice of music, and the timing and transition choices were, I thought, well done.

Thanks again for sharing it.

Hi Paul

Thanks for posting this show, these travel themes are my favorite type of show.

A real good sequence of bright clear images showing all the interesting aspects of these Dutch museums.

I found the opening panorama and titles together clashed, I think the panorama should be on its own. There was one image which was quite blown out, It stood out amongst all the other really great images. You have a fine collection of interesting stuff, so I think you could remove it.

Great choice of music, and the timing and transition choices were, I thought, well done.

Thanks again for sharing it.

Thanks for your constructive comments and looking at the presentation again I agree with you in both cases and ask myself what possessed me to include such a technically poor quality image in the presentation. Also the intro pan is distracting and I'm about to rectifie both these very soon. However , pleased you enjoyed most of it.

Paul