WnSoft Forums

The Making of Deziris

jparke

I am a digital artist and wanted to create a slideshow journal of my creative process. I researched and read lots of reviews of the various software and decided PicturesToExe was a good fit for my needs. I found the program easy to learn on my own -- and I really appreciate the many features it offers.

This is the first time I've tried narration, and while I'll never make it as a voiceover artist, I had fun working between PTE and Audacity to blend the art, music, and narration.

The video (Vimeo) is here

8:07

98 slides, all using fade transitions of varying length

960 x 540 (16/9)

original art

Comments and suggestions welcome, as I would love to learn for my next project.

Janet

Thank you for your comments, Tom!

I remember Picture Window Pro from years ago but it looks like it has evolved into a powerful graphics editor.

The only things I do regularly in Picture Window Pro are re-size, sharpen, adjust tones, etc. But it does those things at a fraction of the cost (or bloat) of more well-known programs.

All the real fun happens in Ultra Fractal!

Janet

Hi Janet,

The road is long, with many a winding turn. That leads us to where? Who knows where? But, your artistic journey and the many and varied paths and changes have allowed you to produce the beautiful end result. Most of us will never understand the myriad changes and directions taken, but we can all appreciated the fine artistic end product!

Welcome to the PTE forum and congratulations on a very fine presentation!

Best regards,

Lin

Janet -

Awesome video and amazing work. I checked out you site - very impressive. I love fractals. PTE is the perfect vehicle to display this type of images.

Greg Gordon

Hello Janet,

May I say how much I enjoyed your first presentation. Very different but nontheless very engrossing. I have seen fractual art before and have wondered about dabbling myself. I have like Gregg been on your site and there is a lot there to see. Very inspiring.I love your 'self portrait' image.

Thanks for showing this to us.

Anthony