WnSoft Forums

Please help

sti65

Hi Charlie,

Sorry I couldn't answer sooner - I was away all day yesterday traveling.

It appears that you have something other than the red circle in your project. If you can zip up the project and post a link, I'll be happy to have a look and see what may have happened.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Charlie,

If you could backup to zip your project we could take a look at it and figure out what is wrong. If this is a screen capture from a running slideshow then it looks like there is a white border on the edge of your circle. There are 2 methods. Igor's relative parent/child and Lin's absolute change.

Attached is a test wireframe spirograph using Lin's method. You might try one of the circles (not perfect) on the second slide in your project.

test.zip

I'm sure Lin can give you a more accurate answer when he is online.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom

Thank you for your test zip.

I went into it and deleted the blue and red circles and used the green and went through the paste process and it worked fine.

I already saved your blue circle and used it in my own project going through the paste process as you can see it did not work.

Charlie

tom's zip.zip

Project3 zip.zip

Hi Charlie,

Sorry I couldn't answer sooner - I was away all day yesterday traveling.

It appears that you have something other than the red circle in your project. If you can zip up the project and post a link, I'll be happy to have a look and see what may have happened.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin

Thank you for the interest.

I eventually replied to Tom after many goes.

In my project I put in the circle then I hold down the shift key then I click on what I call the border and drag it to make an ellipse I then reposition it

right click on the blue circle and cut then in the blank space I right click and add frame.

then I right click on the frame and paste BUT there it seems to go wrong it not only pastes the ellipse but also the what I called the border.

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

It's because the original circle isn't correct. There is a white "line" above the circle which is probably a residue from the original creation. The other problems with the example you posted are that you missed a few increments of 10 in your assignment of rotation to each child.

Here is a "corrected" circle and an example....

http://www.lin-evans.org/demo/example.zip

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Charlie,

It's because the original circle isn't correct. There is a white "line" above the circle which is probably a residue from the original creation. The other problems with the example you posted are that you missed a few increments of 10 in your assignment of rotation to each child.

Here is a "corrected" circle and an example....

http://www.lin-evans.org/demo/example.zip

Best regards,

Lin