WnSoft Forums

The Isle of Dreaming

All,

‘The Isle of Dreaming’. Well that’s the Title of the music Track by Kate Price.

1920 x 1200, 3min 20sec duration and 20mb.

http://www.mediafire.com/?274bp67zb3b2gfx

It has been raining in between showers lately, so the River Bush was flowing with greater than usual gusto.

As an accompaniment,have included some photos of dryer days too.

This is a tight budget production,so no video,animation or voiceovers.

Davy

Davy -

Great transitions!!

Greg

That was certainly, in my opinion a great sequence of real top notch images. Seeing some of your stills, I have come to expect nothing less ( hope this sounds like a complement, it was intended as one).

I was also quite taken in by your choice of transitions, all very subtly done, all well thought through, yet giving the impression of simplicity.

What the show didn’t do, is tell me where, when or why. I think you know the answer to this, but somehow it did not come through sufficiently clearly in the show, or at least to me. I think I am not somehow associating the opening harbour shots, which are really great, with the river still and the textures, which were also really good; so its I little difficult to suggest how to do this.

Saying that, I have watched it through a couple of time and it still held my interest.

The “This is a tight budget production, so no video, animation or voiceovers”, was a very good choice, and in fact does add something to it.

Thanks for sharing it.

Mortum,

Thanks for your comments and feedback.

Most of the 'Water' photos were taken in between showers during the recent spell of wet weather and are from around the north coast of Northern Ireland.

The fishing boats Photo,from a small town called Donaghadee and the other shots from around parks/woodlands at various times.

The sunset was about 5,500 miles away in the Maldives,captured on a camera phone.

A bit of a mix of photos then, but Image choice was through the tried and tested,suck it and see method. :)

Davy