WnSoft Forums

Another Day, Another Tide

snapcam

'Another Day,Another Tide'

As I comment on other people's work I thought it was time to again post something of my own.

A sequence of images taken of a beached fishing boat at Bunbeg in Co. Donegal Ireland.

Snapcam

Thanks to Beechbrook for the space to publish.

www.beechbrook.com/pte

Guest Yachtsman1

I can't resist anything connected with boats. A sad demise of a once proud working vessel, with music to match.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

PS would have liked the keyboard activated as some of the images disappeared too fast.

Really good show there; bags of interesting images, all nicely themed all nice and sharp.

Some of these single subject shows (if this is the right expression)can work remarkably well, the risk is of course being too repetitive. I think you did this quite well by keeping the overall show time quite short.

I do quite like derelict hulks; when I see them I often wonder whose dream this was, who was the builder?

My dad was a boat builder, so I very easily marvel at the craftsmanship of these wooden ships; which really is all the quality’s you often want from a slideshow....

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hello Morturn,

I'm pleased you enjoyed the sequence.

So often we take and retake a subject and really,I think the only answer is to create a sequence otherwise the images only sit and are occasionaly flicked over.

I agree with your comment about repetition.

This sequence used I think only 30 actual boat images from a folder of approx 150.

Thanks for your comments.

Snapcam

Hello Morturn,

I'm pleased you enjoyed the sequence.

So often we take and retake a subject and really,I think the only answer is to create a sequence otherwise the images only sit and are occasionaly flicked over.

I agree with your comment about repetition.

This sequence used I think only 30 actual boat images from a folder of approx 150.

Thanks for your comments.

Snapcam

My pleasure.

There is a really interesting ships graveyard down at Purton in Gloucestershire, well worth a visit if your ever in the UK; you could come and enjoy our rain.

Hi Snapcam,

It is nice to see an interesting subject getting the attention you gave it with your images. Lots of interesting angels, shapes, colors and detail made for a beautiful show. The music fitted also perfect.

Thanks for showing.

Bert