WnSoft Forums

Sound Mixing Software

Conflow

Hi All,

Yes I do know that this New-Topic should be down in the New-Software section but on consideration of the amount

of "How do I" and requests for more and more Sound-Editing utilities in PTE 7.5 which are impacting on the time

resources of the WnSoft-Team which is delaying their production schedules I would like to advise Members of the

complexity in implimenting these Sound-Editing requests.

Sound Editing & Mixing is a very complex Technology involving many many disciplines apart from 'stitching' a few

sound clips together and made even more complex when Video-Synchronisation is involved ~ as far as WnSoft goes

its like developing a New Program which the WnSoft Team are trying to incorporate into PTE 7.5.

Here in this Topic I am offering an 'alternative solution' (as complex as Audacity) which will add 15.Mb to your

Program Folder content ~ I might add that Multi-Channel Mixers can add as much as 65.Mb to your Program Folder.

The Sound-Desk Program is called "MXxxx-Mixer" a full blown Dual-Channel facility with the following attributes.

a) Two independent Stereo Sound Channels ~ With CrossFade, Multi-Cue, Tone-Correction, Back-Track, Recording.

B) Beat-Synchro, Flanger, Echo, and Vinyl-Disc correction for 45's & LP Records, Mono & Stereo Mic Overlays.

c) Auto-Volume reduction on Cue-point for Voice-overs and recoverery after Voice-over.

d) Fully intergrated 48.Page Instruction-Manual plus Software-Forum Community.

e) Records the entire 'Mix-Track' in Wma, Mp3, Ogg and can be incorporated into PTE.Exe and Shoutcast-Broadcast.

Here below are some 'Screen-Shots' showing the System and the complexity of a typical Mixer-Desk however its quite

easy to use the basics after an hour. The system is quite capable of many multi-effects after proper tuition.

Download Link shown below....I hope its useful to many and hope you enjoy it.

http://mixxx.org

Brian.(Conflow)

post-1416-0-25001400-1344536088_thumb.gi

post-1416-0-08040500-1344535394_thumb.gi

Mixxx-Features.zip